Saturday 22 April 2017
Theatre coach trip
Tickets: £62.50 including luxury coach travel (No Booking Fee)
Our luxury coach departs The Sands Centre at 9am and travels straight to Edinburgh, to allow plenty of time for shopping and lunch before the matinee performance at 2.30pm, returning back at The Sands Centre at approximately 8pm.
*****â€¦"Sheridan Smith is "the greatest star by far" The Daily Telegraph
Hot on the heels of a record breaking, critically acclaimed West End run, this "utterly irresistible" (The Sunday Times) new production of Funny Girl stars Olivier Award-winning Sheridan Smith as Fanny Brice.
Funny Girl brought global fame to Barbra Streisand 50 years ago, boasting some of the most iconic songs in film and theatre history, including 'People' and 'Don't Rain On My Parade'. Half a century later, this 'exhilarating embrace of a production' (The Independent) tours the UK after wowing critics and audiences alike in London's West End. This iconic musical tells the story of Fanny Brice, whose vocal talents and comedic ability see her rise from Brooklyn music hall singer to Broadway star.
Don't miss your chance to see this 'phenomenal' (The Telegraph) production.
**** "Sheridan Smith is hilarious, glorious, touching. She carries us through everything with a performance that is all-singing, all dancing, all-joking and, somehow, all-soul too. An unforgettable star turn." The Times
The producers of Funny Girl cannot guarantee the appearance of any particular artist, which is always subject to illness and holidays.
- Show tickets will be allocated on the coach. A receipt of sale will be generated by The Sands' Box Office at the time of sale, which should be produced upon boarding the coach.
- The Sands' representative shall inspect receipts and issue theatre tickets.
- Tickets shall be allocated based upon the size of each party. It will not be possible to re-allocate or exchange tickets.
- Transport will be provided on a luxury 53 seat coach with toilet facilities.
- Due to the nature of transport arrangement and accessibility to seating in the theatre, unfortunately this trip is unsuitable for wheelchair users.
- Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Strictly no eating on the coach.
- Personal items may be left on the coach at the time of drop off in Edinburgh at your own risk. There shall be no access to the coach until the pick-up following the performance.
- The Sands Centre, GLL & Cumbria Coaches take no responsibility for personal items left on the coach. It is preferable that all valuables should be taken with passengers.
- The coach shall leave Edinburgh promptly. Should the departure be significantly delayed by missing parties or individuals, the courier and coach driver may see necessary to leave without the missing persons.
- There is a single pick up and drop off point in Carlisle at The Sands Centre. The coach will not stop en route into the city.
- The drop off time may alter should there be heavy traffic or any other occurrence that causes the coach to be delayed.
- No refunds will be available. Tickets cannot be exchanged or replaced.
Funny Girl - Edinburgh Playhouse When: Where: The Sands Centre The Sands Centre, Carlisle, CA1 1JQ Category: Concert Tickets from £0